Universities around the world recognize the importance of internationalizing their campus experience to prepare internationally competitive graduates who are ready to join a globally mobile talent pool.
If your institution is keen to diversify your student body and wants to compete more aggressively for the most talented international candidates, Instant Promoters offers you global resources, honed and developed over ten years. We provide a cost effective approach that will quickly bring you qualified applicants from around the world. Your institution knows what it has to offer, what type of students will thrive in your community and what mix of disciplines will work to enrich the culture and diversity to your university, and we can assist in broadcasting that message. When you join Instant Promoters as an international student recruitment partner, our recruitment consultants meet with your staff, tour your campus and explore facilities. This personalized attention ensures that we understand what makes your university unique – the perfect place for select students.
We work closely with you to optimize recruitment, understand your current student needs and manage yield. Our highly trained counselors screen potential candidates and determine the best possible matches for your university and the program for which you are most interested in recruiting.
• Branding, Awareness, Promotion, and Local Marketing through print, radio, electronic, and outdoor media Digital and Social Media marketing.
• Liaison with Embassies/High Commissions based in New Delhi including organizing campus visits by embassy officials and distribution of souvenir wraps for embassies officials on important occasions for Indian Campus.
• Country visits, school, College and University visits, Conduct Seminars, Counseling Sessions, student recruitment tours, promotions, and Educational Exhibitions & Fairs.
• Record of DATABASE and SHARING
• Dedicated follow-up and Counseling Services.
• Expanding strategic international partnership exchange and study abroad programs. International collaborations and partnerships.